A. The Type of Information the Service Collects:
3. Our servers may also automatically collect information about you, your online behavior and your computer, mobile or other device. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of you and/or your computer, mobile or other device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you arrived from, and other clickstream data.
4. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with or linked to the Service, we may receive personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other device that you have made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Service to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Service. Some social networking services also will facilitate your registration for our Service or enhance or personalize your experience on our Service. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Service is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third party social networking services may make available to our Service by visiting those services' privacy policies and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those services. We reserve the right to use, transfer, assign, sell, share, and provide access to all personally identifiable information and other information about you and your computer, mobile or other device that we receive through third-party social networking services in the same ways described in this Agreement as all of your other information.
B. How the Service Uses Information About You:
1. We use personally identifiable information you supply through the Service to provide you with the Content you have requested. We may also use the information to communicate with you about new features, products or services, and/or to improve the services that we offer by tailoring them to your needs.
2. Unless otherwise specified on the Service, we may share information about you and your computer, mobile or other device, including without limitation your Registration Information and other personally identifiable information, with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates. If you do not wish to receive future commercial messages from us, simply follow the unsubscribe instructions contained within the message you receive. (But note that you may continue to receive certain communications from us, such as transactional or relationship messages, and/or messages about your account/profile). If you've registered on any part of the Service, please use the mechanism or contact information on the Service that allows you to change or update your member preferences or information, if available, to keep all such data accurate and up-to-date. If no such mechanism or contact information is available on the Service, contact us as described below with your changes.
3. We may also allow access to our database by third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance or market research but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. There are also times when you provide information about yourself to us in areas of the Service that may be managed or participated in by third parties. In such cases, the information may be used by us and by such third party(ies), each pursuant to its own policies. While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties.
5. We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
6. In addition, we reserve the right to use the information we collect about your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), which may at times be able to identify you, for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, analyze trends, track users' movements around the Service, and to otherwise administer the Service. Geographic location information about you and/or your computer, mobile or other device may specifically be used to show you content and sponsored messaging based on geographic location.
7. We use Google Analytics to analyze traffic to this Web site in order to help us understand our customers' and visitors' needs and to continually improve our site for them. The data they collect on our behalf may include search engine referral, affiliate referrals, traffic driven by banner ads or other online promotions, how visitors navigate around the site, and the most popular pages. We also collect certain technical information, such as the browser version and operating system. Google Analytics collects only anonymous, aggregate statistics. For example, we do not tie a specific visit to a specific IP address and we do not correlate this tracking with personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data about our users as a group for any lawful business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
8. In addition, as our business changes, we may buy or sell various assets. In the event all or a portion of the assets owned or controlled by us, our parent or any subsidiary or affiliated entity are sold, assigned, transferred or acquired by another company, the information from and/or about our Service users may be among the transferred assets.
9. We reserve the right to identify you from your Registration Information and/or to merge or co-mingle anonymous or non-personally identifiable data about you, your offline and online behavior, and/or your computer, mobile or other device (including its geographic location), with your Registration Information and/or other personally identifiable data for any lawful business purpose.
C. Local Device Storage and other Tracking Technologies:
1. The Service may place and/or store code or other types of information and/or devices (e.g., "cookies") on your computer, mobile or other device ("Local Device Storage"). We may use Local Device Storage for any lawful business purpose, including without limitation to determine which of our messages have been opened by recipients so we can gauge the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, to track usage patterns, the movements of individual users, and your geographic location, to help diagnose problems with our servers, to gather broad demographic information, to analyze trends, to conduct research, to deliver editorial content, to record registration and personalization information, and to otherwise administer the Service. For example, if you register on any part of the Service and are given the option to save your user name and password, we may provide this convenience to you via Local Device Storage. Local Device Storage may also collect and store your personally identifiable information, which may be shared with our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and other companies.
2. If you do not want Local Device Storage, your computer, mobile or other device may include an option that allows you to not accept it. However, if you disable Local Device Storage, some portions of the Service may not function properly.
3. In addition to Local Device Storage, we may use web beacons, web bugs, clear gifs, and similar technologies (collectively, together with Local Device Storage, the "Tracking Technologies"). We use Tracking Technologies for all or some of the same lawful business purposes we describe above for use of Local Device Storage.
D. How to Opt-Out of Third Party Tracking Technologies:
E. Transfer of Information:
F. Information Security and Notification:
1. We use a SSL Certificate to secure your private information. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, however, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
2. Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile or other device, or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
3. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
G. Kids and Parents:
1. This Service is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 18. No one under age 18 is allowed to register for the Service. Minors between the ages of 16 and 17, inclusive, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this Service.
2. If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Service, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
3. If you're worried about your children's activities or their privacy on the Service, we encourage you to contact us as described below.
H. Assistance to Victims of Identity Theft:
If you suspect that someone has had unauthorized access to your account with us or access to your personally identifiable information, you should report this crime to your local law enforcement agency and to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). To speak with a trained FTC telephone counselor, call toll-free 1-877-IDTheft (1-877-438-4338). Or, to enter information about your complaint into a secure FTC online database, visit www.consumer.gov/idtheft. The site also provides links to consumer education materials.
If you have any concerns or questions about any aspect of this policy, please feel free to contact us as follows:
Prestio, Inc., 1619 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64108, Attention: Legal Department, or [email protected]
Make sure to include enough information for us to help you, including for example your name, contact information, and the specific website, mobile site, application, and/or other service you're contacting us about.
For communications on other matters, please contact us through the means described on the Service, if available (for example, in the "Contact Us" section).
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Last Revised and Effective: January 23rd, 2018